Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New WIP .....ripple love

Just thought I'd post a few pics of my new wip..... my ripple blanket. It's coming on well but the wool splits quite alot which is a pain. Unfortunately in South Africa there isn't much choice in affordable yarn and my purse doesn't stretch to the imports .... well it does but then the family wouldn't eat for a month!!! Personally I'd choose yarn over food anytime but with three men in the house I think they'd disagree.....
Anyway here she is in all her glory ...............enjoy.






2 comments:

  1. mmmmh gorgeous! I could eat this ripple :) hahaha The colors are sooo yummy! woooow love love love it!
    Angie
    www.lemondedesucrette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie - I chose the brightest colours I could find. It's for my son's bed - he's 8 and detests anything dark and dull!!! Happy rippling.... x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...