Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bag Lady ...

Hello! How are you? Thanks for dropping in .....

I had a few scraps of fabrics lying around so I thought Amelia (my sewing machine) and I would have a go at making some drawstring bags. What do you think? I'm quite pleased with how they turned out. I made a blue one first. It's small but perfect for a sock knitting project.


It's lined and everything!


Then I made a pink one. This one is 2" bigger all round.



I'm really pleased with them and I'll definitely be making more. If you'd like to give them a go, I used this tutorial from In Colour Order which was excellent.

Have a great week!
Til soon.
x





4 comments:

  1. Lovely job, and the choice of fabrics go very well together. Thank you for sharing, may give the tutorial a go. Have a lovely week Leah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah. The tutorial is really easy to follow - one of the best I've found! Can't wait to see yours! xxx

      Delete
    2. Your bags are just beautiful. I am a firm believer that a girl, regardless of her age or occupation, can never have too many bags or shoes! So whether or not I need one of these I shall be hotfooting it to that tutorial and giving it a go! Your fabrics go so well together. Have a lovely week, Laura! E x

      Delete
    3. Love the bags! You are a woman of many talents.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...