Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hollybank

Hello! Welcome ... how are you?

I've been meaning to write this post every day for the past week but somehow it just didn't happen - I'm sure you understand those kind of weeks...

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you about my latest pattern release which is the Hollybank Shawl and here she is ....





Thanks to my beautiful Mum for modelling in that last shot!

I'm so pleased with how this turned out as I had no real plan except a sketchy diagram and some colour combinations running around in my head.

It's a very easy pattern and would be a great stash-buster. You can use any fingering weight yarn (4ply) and even though I used four plain shades, it would be stunning with a variegated yarn thrown into the mix! The sky's the limit!!!!

I hope you like it. I hope you'll make it and love it as much as I do. If you have any queries about the pattern, feel free to email me at luluknitts@yahoo.com.

Thanks for stopping by.
Til soon.
Happy knitting!
xxx




1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a message...